We offer a variety of small groups where all are welcome to explore what they believe, find where they belong, and discover what they can become within a faith family.
If you would like more information about any of our small groups, please contact us.
If you want to know when the next small group is meeting, check out our calendar page and search for your listing under “Categories.”
Here is a list of a few of our current small groups:
- Bible Studies – Come to a bible study throughout the week where we dive into God’s word and build relationships together.
- Women’s & Men’s Ministries – Our Disciples Women gather for retreats with inspirational workshops, speakers, prayer, play, and relaxation. Our Men gather for breakfast and conversation monthly.
- Golf – The Red Rock Hackers meet each Wednesday throughout the summer for nine holes of golf.
- Quilting, Book, and Card Clubs – We love to play and be crafty or sit and read a book.
- Choir – Worship and praise God through music and song. The choir meets and performs weekly beginning in September through mid-May, with many opportunities for individual or small group musical performances throughout the summer.
- Guitar Lessons – Meet weekly to learn how to play the guitar and make music with other musicians.
The Red Rock softball team participates in the Boise Parks & Recreation co-ed league on Sunday nights.