We’re now offering a Zoom Sunday School class for kids 12 and under. Classes will start at 9 am, before the Sunday morning worship service. They’ll last about 30 minutes. Here’s the access info:
Meeting ID: 818 4201 1614
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81842011614#,,,,*221665# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81842011614#,,,,*221665# US (Houston)
We’ll record the Zoom class so if you are away for the weekend, you can participate when you get home. Materials will be delivered to Church kids this week. Hope to see you there!
Out of concern for members and the community, Red Rock has suspense all indoor activities and events until the “community spread” levels drop to a safe level for gathering. Some outdoor events are being planned, as are some “in-home” and “Zoom” small group gatherings.
We are committed to empowering children and youth as they grow in faith.
All persons working with children and youth, both at the church and at church sponsored events must pass a background check.
- Nursery – We provide a safe and loving space for children, teaching them to love Jesus and that Jesus loves them through fun activities and lessons, as well as play. Our Nursery Supervisors are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Sunday School (ages 4 – 4th grade) – Our caring leaders understand that children learn in a variety of ways. We listen, sing, play, act, watch, create and talk with one another in order to make the stories about God and His purposes for the Red Rock children come to life.
- Worship – We value being multi-generational and love to have children worship with us. We provide activity packets in all our services in case their little hands need to be busy. In our evening Trinity gathering, children are welcome and encouraged to play percussion instruments as well as participate in other aspects of worship.
- Activities – Our kids love to play, perform, and celebrate, whether that be a special outing together, our annual Christmas musical, or inviting the neighborhood to join us for our Easter Egg Hunt and Harvest Party.
- Sunday School (grades 5 – 12) – Our youth leaders love our kids! They work hard to share God’s Word and the love of Jesus with them in current and relevant ways and mentor them in how to share what they learn with the world around them.
- Youth Group (grades 3 – 12) – Our youth believe they are the hands and feet of Jesus and seek to put themselves into action within our community in a variety of ways. We meet together for lunch on Sundays and then ‘go and do’ in a variety of ways. We rake leaves, go Christmas caroling, make fleece blankets for St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital, participate in the Walk for Wishes, plant flowers, visit a retirement home with singing and conversation, build picnic tables for our camp facility and much, much more. We also love to play! Our fun activities include bowling, a Wahooz lock-in, a hike up to Table Rock, movies, and the Winter Jam concert – whatever the group decides is a fun (and safe) thing to do!
- Worship – We value being together and mentoring our youth in what it means to worship. Our Youth Sunday, Easter Sunrise and Camp Sunday services are planned and carried out by our youth. They serve in a variety of ways in our regular worship services throughout the year and present our children’s Christmas program each winter.