We are committed to empowering children and youth as they grow in faith.
All persons working with children and youth, both at the church and at church sponsored events must pass a background check.
- Nursery – We provide a safe and loving space for children, teaching them to love Jesus and that Jesus loves them through fun activities and lessons, as well as play. Our Nursery Supervisors are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Sunday School (ages 4 – 4th grade) – Our caring leaders understand that children learn in a variety of ways. We listen, sing, play, act, watch, create and talk with one another in order to make the stories about God and His purposes for the Red Rock children come to life.
- Worship – We value being multi-generational and love to have children worship with us. We provide activity packets in all our services in case their little hands need to be busy. In our evening Trinity gathering, children are welcome and encouraged to play percussion instruments as well as participate in other aspects of worship.
- Activities – Our kids love to play, perform, and celebrate, whether that be a special outing together, our annual Christmas musical, or inviting the neighborhood to join us for our Easter Egg Hunt and Harvest Party.
- Sunday School (grades 5 – 12) – Our youth leaders love our kids! They work hard to share God’s Word and the love of Jesus with them in current and relevant ways and mentor them in how to share what they learn with the world around them.
- Youth Group (grades 3 – 12) – Our youth believe they are the hands and feet of Jesus and seek to put themselves into action within our community in a variety of ways. We meet together for lunch on Sundays and then ‘go and do’ in a variety of ways. We rake leaves, go Christmas caroling, make fleece blankets for St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital, participate in the Walk for Wishes, plant flowers, visit a retirement home with singing and conversation, build picnic tables for our camp facility and much, much more. We also love to play! Our fun activities include bowling, a Wahooz lock-in, a hike up to Table Rock, movies, and the Winter Jam concert – whatever the group decides is a fun (and safe) thing to do!
- Worship – We value being together and mentoring our youth in what it means to worship. Our Youth Sunday, Easter Sunrise and Camp Sunday services are planned and carried out by our youth. They serve in a variety of ways in our regular worship services throughout the year and present our children’s Christmas program each winter.