We will be studying Ezekial this year. “God appointed Ezekial as a watchman to warn his people of coming judgment. Seeing visions and performing signs he called individuals to turn from wickedness to righteousness. Contact Julia Carroll at 208-863-2022 for all the details. Please join us!
Please join the men of Red Rock for fellowship over breakfast at Cracker Barrel. All are welcome!
Please join us every 3rd Tuesday at 6pm for a free meal and a safe, welcoming place to gather for conversation. At each community supper we extend help to our neighbors by offering free clothing, household items, pastries, vegetables, and fruit to take home.
If you enjoy singing, please join the Choir every Wed. for practice.
The CCMB is directed by Jim Perkins whom many of you will know as the former director of the Borah High School Band. These musicians LOVE playing music and you will leave their concerts with a smile on your face. Contact them if you are interested in playing with them!
The CCMB is named for a golfing term–“mulligan”. A “mulligan” is a golf term meaning a “do-over.” The Mulligan Band is for former musicians who would once again like to play their instruments in a band. The musicians in the band range from 18-80 years old. For more info, visit their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/capitalcitymulliganband/
Miracles happen every day in all our regions as we:
- Assist congregations and leaders in claiming their unique mission and ministry, and provide resources and support.
- Call, commission and ordain new pastors, and support and equip all pastors for their ministries.
- Revitalize existing congregations and plan for new congregations.
- Connect Regional Disciples to give witness to ministries of justice, hope, and compassion.
- Provide camps, conferences, and retreats where children and youth find hope and Christ’s love and a community of faith that embraces “everyone.”
- Make visible the care for all of God’s family through ministries of reconciliation and anti-racism.
- Call and equip passionate leaders for today’s church.
- Provide pastoral care for clergy and congregations.
The Christmas Special Day offering supports all of these and many other ministries of our regions.
Join us for worship! Nursery is available.
Please join us for Sunday School for all ages!
Join us for worship. Nursery is available.